Wednesday, January 31, 2007

LOVE GAMES will be out Feb. 3rd

And I'm on Novelspot today to let people know about it. It's my first novel as Nicole L. Pierce (a name I created by combining all five of my children into one--yep FIVE). A little background on Love Games: the story evolved from the real life experience of somebody I know. It didn't happen the same way as it unfolded in my book (actually THAT guy was a jerk, and my hero isn't, of course), but I got the idea from real life. I don't think I've ever seen this in a romance before. I love to make my h/h work HARD for their HEA :) Since I'm afraid something is going to happen to this post, like my LAST post just *poof* disappeared), I'm going to cut my losses, post it, and hope all of you have a great day and keep checking out NovelSpot :) If anyone wants to write to me for that yummy box of candy, you can go thru my website or just send it to: wordsmythe94@gmail.com

Have a good one!

No comments: